Would you like to be a part of a brand new Challenge Blog with a twist? Then read on...
This Challenge blog is aimed at Paper Crafters, new and not so new who want to get hints and tips on how to improve their own techniques and have some fun and hopefully win prizes at the same time!
There will initially be a small number of slots on the design team. We'll start out small and grow as the blog does. The first slot will be filled by me (Lisa) and I will be the DT co-ordinator so I am looking for 2 or 3 other members of the DT. You don't need to have had previous experience, or have a quadrillion followers of your blog to be considered for the DT. Even if you're relatively new to paper crafting and craft challenges, you can still apply as long as you have a blog of your own. We all had to start somewhere and this blog is to help us all along our paper crafting journey.
What will be expected of you?
- This will be a fortnightly challenge which starts every alternate Thursday at 0800 GMT, please take into account your availability to take part in at least 3 out of 4 challenges.
- The DT term will run for 4 months, however as life takes priority over our craft tables, if you need to drop out before the end of the term, there will be no issue and you will be welcome to reapply for the next term.
- Follow the set challenge theme and publish a blog post each Challenge Thursday on your own blog - you can combine this with other craft challenges if you want to. We're not in competition with any other challenge blog.
- Comment on your allocated share of the entries and choose one Landmark entry for each challenge
- Participate in the papercraftingjourney google group.
- NOT ESSENTIAL but welcomed - Be able to produce an original sketch and work with digital images (stamps, clip art, digi papers etc)
What you will receive in return
- Increased exposure to your own papercraft projects and blog.
- Although you won't be paid, you will get to work with any sponsored products.
- Have lots of fun and meet new people
- Be a part of the start of a challenge blog and influence how it progresses.
If you're interested in being part of the design team, please send an email to PCJ with a link to your blog
All applications will be acknowledged.
The Closing date for the DT call is Sunday 31st October 2010 at 1900 GMT and the DT will be announced on Tuesday 2 November at 0800 GMT. The first challenge will take place on Thursday 11 November
I am also looking for Journey Guides, please see this post for more information!