Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 3 February 2011

Winner and Top 3

Good morning peeps! Are the weeks flying by quickly or what? It’s almost time for our third challenge which will go live at 8:00 GMT

Before that though, we have the pleasure of announcing the winner of the two digital stamps, kindly provided by our fabulous sponsors for challenge No. 2 – Pixie Dust Studios!

Drum roll please

Challenge 2 Winner

No. 10 That is you SusanSusan’s Crafty Chaos.

Congratulations!!! You have won 2 single digis of your choice from the fabulous Pixie Dust Studio! Please email me at the address in the sidebar so that I can arrange for your prize to be sent to you.

Now on to the top 3 which, this week has been chosen by me, Lisa. It was such a hard task choosing the top 3 this week from the beautiful entries but I whittled it down to these:

No. 3 is Patty’s delicate and romantic card

No. 2 is Suzie’s beautifully textured Vintage card

No. 1 is Lisa (Scripper Scrapper) with a work of art! It’s a beautiful card, you should all go and check it out!

I hope you join us for challenge No. 3!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as one of your top 3 for your 2nd challenge can't wait to join in with #3 !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks a lot for choosing me under the top three, I am proud about this, best wishes, patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments