Would you like to be a part of our fab design team here at PCJ?
Then read on…
- Have an active blog. If you’re a new blogger, don’t worry, you can still apply! As long as you have a few new posts each week, that’s fine.
- Ability to meet deadlines – Challenges run every other Thursday and projects are due by the Tuesday of the new challenge week
- Be prepared to join the DT private yahoo group
- Comment on your allocation of entries
- Make suggestions for the top 3
- This is a paper craft blog so you must be a paper crafter
- Most of our sponsors are digital companies so you must be able to work with digital images.
What you’ll get in return
- Image(s) from our sponsors, which are for use on the challenges and must not be shared.
- A friendly, laid back design team structure, free of “drama”
- More exposure to your own work
If any of that sounds appealing to you, please email me (Lisa) at email@example.com and provide a link to your blog and a brief intro about yourself!
You do not need to have had experience in other design teams and all skill levels are welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20 April 2011 at 12:00 BST (clock on the sidebar) and new members will be notified Wednesday evening and announced here on the blog on Thursday 21st April.
Looking forward to hearing from you!