Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 28 April 2011

Winner & Top 3 PCJ Challenge 8

Thank you to all the entrants in the freebie challenge! The winner, as chosen by inlinkz is:

Val!

It’s your lucky day. You should have received an email from inlinkz but if not, the address is in the sidebar for you to contact me

 

Our top 3 has been chosen by me, Lisa and in no particular order, they are

The Navy Wife 

I loved this card but the reason behind it made me well up!

Val

A gorgeous,bright, cheery card!

Carrie

and I had tag envy as soon as I saw this!

Congratulations! Please take your top three badge from the sidebar and if you would like to join us as guest designer, we'd love to have you. Drop me a line at papercraftingjourney@gmail.com

The next challenge goes live at 8:00.  I hope you join us then!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3. I am absolutely thrilled to bits and have proudly added your Top 3 badge on my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Carrie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love that bunny - can I find him as a freebie somewhere?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments