Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 26 May 2011

Winner and Top 3 Challenge 10

Lisa here, to bring you the winner and top 3 for the Get Well Soon challenge. Not as many entries this time which makes it even more difficult to choose the top 3 from the wonderful entries!

The winner, as chosen at random by InLinkz is:

-Anne-

Congratulations Anne, you’ve won the digis from Meljen’s! Please email papercraftingjourney@gmail.com if you haven’t received your email from InLinkz.

The top 3 in no particular order are:

 

Merethe

 

 

Wendy

 

 

Tine

 

 

Gorgeous cards, fabulous images, wonderful colouring on all three!

See you all at 8:00 for the next challenge, you won’t want to miss it! Believe me!!! Smile

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card to be in your Top 3! I am totally delighted & my blog shall wear your badge with pride. Hope to play along again with you soon.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Tnak you for choosing me among your Top 3.

    Hugs from Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing me as a Top 3!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments