Our Fellow Journeyers

Monday 18 July 2011

PCJ Monday Meet & Greet

Introducing Wendy!

<Digimax S500 / Kenox S500 / Digimax Cyber 530>

 

How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting for 3 Years now. And becoming more obsessive by the day!!

· If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring to keep on crafting?

Only 3! Scissors, scor tape, and DP!

· What gets your creative juices flowing?

Waking up in the morning! Seriously. I have no problem with mojo, but I think sometimes we all get in a rut. If that happens the blog world is my inspiration. Seeing other people’s gorgeous creations, something begins to stir inside.....

· Do you whistle while you work?

Never.

· What is your favourite music to listen to while crafting away?

Depends on what mood I’m in. But in general I have always liked sad soul wrenching music.

Here is a good example :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs

· What is your absolute most favourite product to work with?

PAPER! PAPER! PAPER!

· Share a piece of work that you are proudest of-it can be anything new or old :)

Well, this is very personal, but I have to say this layout of my first son who was still born. This is one of my biggest treasures.

Shaun

 

Shaun Words

· Are you a messy crafter or tidy?

I have to start of with a tidy work area. Somewhere in between things are all over the place, and I quickly organise again. Right now, I am crafting in our kitchen to be, so space is a problem. That makes tidy crafting a problem. WHEN my craft room is finished, I will go back to being a tidy crafter!

· Do you plan out your projects before starting or make it up as you go along?

I’ve actually tried planning my projects before hand. Sadly it never worked out. So no, I never plan a project!

· Favourite current paper line

Graphic45!! Have you seen their stuff!

· The most useful tutorial you have found

Well it’s not really a tutorial, but a site that has tons of it! http://www.scor-pal.com/projects_listing.htm

· Top tips for crafters old and new

Never give up cause you didn’t get it right the first time!

· What was the first design team you were a part of?

Paper Crafting Journey!

· Complete this sentence: You will know which project Is mine by…………

Cause there’s always flowers on it!!

· Links to any online galleries you want to share.

Just my blog :www.wickdyscreations.blogspot.com

· Which craft tool would make you cry if it broke

I get upset if any of my tools break. No one is allowed to touch my stuff! That’s a weakness, I AM A BAD SHARER!

· My favourite online craft shop(s)

My al time favourite shopping site : http://www.fruitful-hands.com/ My very good friend Donnalee’s online shop. Her prices is the best in SA, and she always makes me feel like I’m her most important client! Love you Donnalee!

· Do you have a nick name?

This is a pg site!!

· Share your favourite quote

Before you give up, try one more time! That’s translated! In my language : Afrikaans it’s: Voor jy moed op gee, probeer nog een keer!

· Share a random fun fact about you :)

Like I said, very bad sharer! Taking pills for it, but sad to say Doctors are giving up hope!

· Which Disney character would you be and why

I have absolutely no idea!

· What is your favourite film

Have to go with a modern classic : Pride and Prejudice!

2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! That is a beautiful poem. It made me cry. I am so sorry for your lose. Thank you for sharing your talent! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your lovely poem and I too cried. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure you are so happy to have the pictures. I know that to keep a memory alive you have to share it. Thank you for sharing your memory and your beautiful pages with us. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments