How long have you been crafting?
I have been crafting for 3 Years now. And becoming more obsessive by the day!!
· If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring to keep on crafting?
Only 3! Scissors, scor tape, and DP!
· What gets your creative juices flowing?
Waking up in the morning! Seriously. I have no problem with mojo, but I think sometimes we all get in a rut. If that happens the blog world is my inspiration. Seeing other people’s gorgeous creations, something begins to stir inside.....
· Do you whistle while you work?
· What is your favourite music to listen to while crafting away?
Depends on what mood I’m in. But in general I have always liked sad soul wrenching music.
Here is a good example :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GmxMTwUgs
· What is your absolute most favourite product to work with?
PAPER! PAPER! PAPER!
· Share a piece of work that you are proudest of-it can be anything new or old :)
Well, this is very personal, but I have to say this layout of my first son who was still born. This is one of my biggest treasures.
· Are you a messy crafter or tidy?
I have to start of with a tidy work area. Somewhere in between things are all over the place, and I quickly organise again. Right now, I am crafting in our kitchen to be, so space is a problem. That makes tidy crafting a problem. WHEN my craft room is finished, I will go back to being a tidy crafter!
· Do you plan out your projects before starting or make it up as you go along?
I’ve actually tried planning my projects before hand. Sadly it never worked out. So no, I never plan a project!
· Favourite current paper line
Graphic45!! Have you seen their stuff!
· The most useful tutorial you have found
Well it’s not really a tutorial, but a site that has tons of it! http://www.scor-pal.com/projects_listing.htm
· Top tips for crafters old and new
Never give up cause you didn’t get it right the first time!
· What was the first design team you were a part of?
Paper Crafting Journey!
· Complete this sentence: You will know which project Is mine by…………
Cause there’s always flowers on it!!
· Links to any online galleries you want to share.
Just my blog :www.wickdyscreations.blogspot.com
· Which craft tool would make you cry if it broke
I get upset if any of my tools break. No one is allowed to touch my stuff! That’s a weakness, I AM A BAD SHARER!
· My favourite online craft shop(s)
My al time favourite shopping site : http://www.fruitful-hands.com/ My very good friend Donnalee’s online shop. Her prices is the best in SA, and she always makes me feel like I’m her most important client! Love you Donnalee!
· Do you have a nick name?
This is a pg site!!
· Share your favourite quote
Before you give up, try one more time! That’s translated! In my language : Afrikaans it’s: Voor jy moed op gee, probeer nog een keer!
· Share a random fun fact about you :)
Like I said, very bad sharer! Taking pills for it, but sad to say Doctors are giving up hope!
· Which Disney character would you be and why
I have absolutely no idea!
· What is your favourite film
Have to go with a modern classic : Pride and Prejudice!