Our Fellow Journeyers

Monday 8 August 2011

PCJ Monday Meet & Greet

INTRODUCING ZAHREEN

How long have you been crafting?

I have been crafting for just under 3 years now. My mother in law handmade the wedding invites when I got married, she is fab, got all 500 made within a month! And with lots of bling, right up my street so I had to have a go, MIL bought me my first tool: a heat gun (which is still going strong) and the rest is history!

If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring to keep on crafting?

Stamps, cards and colouring medium

What gets your creative juices flowing?

It depends, sometimes it’s a colour combo, a stamp or design paper

Do you whistle while you work?

Wouldn’t know how to!

What is your favourite music to listen to while crafting away?

Disney channel, not by choice but it keeps my 8 months old entertained so that’s good.

What is your absolute most favourite product to work with?

Bling! Though it’s a tough choice as I am a paper lover and hate to use my lovely papers!!

 Where do your creative messes flow?

· clip_image002

clip_image004

Share a piece of work that you are proudest of-it can be anything new or old :)

clip_image006

My first Magnolia card

Are you a messy crafter or tidy?

I get really messing while working on a particular project but always tidy everything up afterwards and start fresh.

Do you plan out your projects before starting or make it up as you go along?

Depends on whether I’ve already got an idea of what I want or just trying different things as I go along

Favourite current paper line

Tough one I have variety of brands but I think my most favourite at the moment is DCVW

Favourite online resource for inspiration

Definitely blogland!! So much talent and different styles out there!

Which craft magazines do you read (online or offline)?

Various magazines if I like the content, Docraft, papercraft inspiration, scrapbook magazines, cardmaking, etc

 Top tips for crafters old and new

Don’t be afraid to put your own twist on your projects

What was the first design team you were a part of?

Papercrafting Journey!!

Thank you Lisa!

I work with a fab group of lovely talented girls and love the chit chats!

 Describe your crafting style in 3 words

Bling, varied, Iayered(i find cas very hard!),

Complete this sentence: You will know which project Is mine by all the bling!

Links to any online galleries you want to share.

My blog: http://splashbunny.blogspot.com

Which craft tool would make you cry if it broke

My cuttlebug

What is/are your “Must buy” craft item(s)

Craft knife, lots of papers, quickie glue pen!

 What do you do when your Mojo takes a nosedive?

I usually take a break and do something completely different, like the washing up!

 Do you have a nick name?

Zee

 Share your favourite quote

“if you want to change the world start with yourself” Gandhi

1 comment:

  1. LOve your first Magnnolai card Zahreen!! It's gorgeous!! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments