Our Fellow Journeyers

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Winner and TOP 10!

Hiya Peeps!

We were absolutely overwhelmed by all the awesome entries we had for our ANYTHING GOES challenge!  You girls sure did NOT make picking a Top 10 easy!  We usually have a Top 3 pick, but seeing as we received so many wonderful talented entries, we decided a Top 10 would better suite this challenge!

We would all like to thank you for your hard work on these truly awesome projects.  I can truly say that all you blogger girls sure do have talent!  Sorry if you did not get a comment!  But I can assure you, we did visit each and every blog.   And it took a long time, but it was worth it!  

So without further ado!  

Our the winner of the 4 fabulous digi's from Meljen's Designs is:


That's nr 43 - Carlie M!

Congratulation Carlie!  Please contact me at pcjwinners@gmail.com so we can get your prize sorted out!

And our Top 10 as decided by the team is:




























Congratulations girls!  Please feel free to grab the Top 3 Badge!

Thank you again all for entering!  Such wonderful talent out there!

Stay tuned!  Our next challenge is up sooooon!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my box in the Top 10!
    I shall go and add your badge proudly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my Altered Notebook, I really appreciate it and will proudly display your Top 3 Badge on my Blog.
    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments