Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 27 September 2012

Winner and Top 3 of our My Sentiment Exactly Challenge

A big hello to all our wonderful crafting friends!

We loved all of our entries into our "My Sentiment Exactly" challenge!  Thank's to everybody who entered!! But sadly there can only be one winner.  So get a move on I hear you scream!  Ok, ok!  The winner of our My Sentiment Exactly is.....

#106 Candy

Here is Candy's amazing card!


Well done Candy!  Please email me (see sidebar for contact details) to claim your prize.  You have 2 weeks to claim your prize, then we will have to do a redraw.

Now onto our Top 3 as picked by Alethea this week!

#40 Alyce



#60 Lucy Patrick



#58 Tracey Brosshart


Congratulations to everyone!!  Please feel free to grab you winners badges in the sidebar!

We would also like to showcase little Shakira's card.  Shakira is only 9 years old and look at the talent this girl is showing!


So my dear Shakira, please grab your Junior Journeyer badge in the sidebar!  You deserve it.

Big Hugs,
Wendy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3 Alethea, I'm so excited!! I have already proudly added the badge to my blog! Congrats to all the winners especially Shakira, your card is amazing, I would have never known a 9 year old made that!! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! What gorgeous cards! And, a special congrats to Shakira! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thank you for choosing me in your top 3!! Congrats to the other girlies too! Beautiful cards!! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments