Our Fellow Journeyers

Thursday 1 November 2012

Midway Ribbon or Twine Post

Hiya Peeps!

Well we are halfway through our Ribbon or Twine challenge and so far the entries are all amazing!!!!  Remember, you still have until November 7th to enter, so keep 'em coming!!!


We have a new DT Member!!


Here is a short bio:

"I am one of the lucky people who grew up in the years when what we now call 'crafts' were just necessary parts of everyday life and skills were handed down from our parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles. So you could say I've been 'crafting' all my life.... I even learnt to knit before I started infants school. I've a wonderful husband who is the K part of KandA as he is always there to give his opinion and help when asked. Also super thirty-somethings son and daughter who still remember all the birthday cakes, fancy dress costumes and so on that I made over the years - some good and some total disasters!! It was a couple of years ago when I really started cardmaking - I'd made a House Mouse decoupage card for my aunts birthday and she was so thrilled with it that I knew I could never again send her a shop bought card."

Here is Kanda's super gorgeous card:


So please feel free to welcome Kanda and visit her!

xxx
Wendy

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely commments