This is our last challenge for the year! I still struggle with the idea that Christmas is already here, and then a few days later, we are celebrating 2014. Where does the time go!
Our theme for this challenge is:
IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME
We are sponsored by the wonderful :
THE PAPER SHELTER
They are offering the winner a $20 Gift Certificate to their store!
Please take note of the following :
This challenge will run until the 15th of January! There will be no Top Picks and the Design team is taking some quality family time, so there will also be no commenting.
The Design Team Call
From the new year there is 3 or 4 new Design Team places we need to fill.
Here is what you need to know:
- You do not have to have any DT experience, hey, you have to start somewhere right!
- A blog is required.
- You will only have to make a card every other week.
- Your reward? (Besides joining a really awesome team, like no other I would say) Images from our sponsors to work with.
- You have to post the challenge to your blog on the specific day our post goes live! If you want to enter other challenges with your challenge entry on your blog, you are more than welcome to do that! In fact, we encourage it!!
- You will have to comment on you allocated entries.
- Be apart of our little family, in other words, participate on our blog/group.
- HAVE FUN! That's what crafting should be about!
If you are interested in joining our DT, please add DT next to your name when you link up. The Design Team call will run concurrently with this challenge but will end on the 3rd of January. The new members will be contacted shortly afterwards and we will set you up and ready to go for our new challenges that will start on the 16th of January.
Let's see what the Design Team came up with:
Iwona just had a baby - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Quick recap of the rules:
You may combine as many other challenges as you choose
A direct link to your post
Only paper crafts allowed
We reserve the right to delete any entries that do not follow these rules
Now it is your turn to dazzle us with those amazing projects of yours!