Our Fellow Journeyers

Monday 2 May 2011

PCJ Monday Meet & Greet

Each Monday, a member of the PCJ design team will be featured, right here, on the blog so that all of our followers can get to know the DT, our crafting styles and other tidbits of info. Please visit the featured member’s blog, leave them some love and follow them if you like what you read!


clip_image002 

 Hi, I’m Lisa a.k.a. ScripperScrapper. Here’s a little about me.

· How long have you been crafting?
While I’ve always dabbled in crafts of some sort, I’ve been paper crafting for about 9 years. My true passion of card making began 7 years ago.

· If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things would you bring to keep on crafting? 
Brown ink pad, Tim Holtz scissors, and surgical tweezers are among my “must-haves”.

clip_image004 

· What is your absolute most favourite product to work with? 
I love all things “Tim Holtz”

· Are you a messy crafter or tidy?
Messy, Messy, Messy...but I clean up and reorganize in between projects.

clip_image006

· Do you plan out your projects before starting or make it up as you go along?
I usually start out with a plan but rarely follow it through. More fun that way!

· Favourite current paper line
Oh, so many faves... October Afternoon, Pink Paislee, Teresa Collins, My Mind’s Eye just to name a few.

· Favourite online resource for inspiration
Kathy Orta, Paper Phenomenon, is abso-freaking-lutely amazing!! This is a paperbag album I made as a wedding gift for my sister. Inspired by Kathy, of course. Check out her blog at www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com or her youtube videos.

clip_image008clip_image010
clip_image012 

· What was the first design team you were a part of?
Guest Designer for “Digi’s With Attitude!”

· Describe your crafting style in 3 words
Vintage, Shabby-Chic.

· Complete this sentence: You will know which project Is mine by…………
By the signature on all my projects. Oh, and I finish the inside, backside and make a matching envelope for all my cards.

· Which craft tool would make you cry if it broke
My surgical tweezers, boo-hoo.

· Do you have a nick name?
ScripperScrapper (thanks, Mom)

· Share your favourite quote
Live, Laugh, Love
---------------------------------------------------------
Join us next Monday for the next PCJ Monday Meet & Greet.
If you are one of the PCJ followers and would like to be featured on the blog, please contact me (Lisa) at papercraftingjourney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely commments