Our Fellow Journeyers

Friday 13 May 2011

Winner & Top 3 PCJ Challenge 9 - Bling

I want to thank everybody who entered our Bling Challenge!  What fun it was to see all your creations.  Blog land sure has some great talent when it comes to paper crafting!  

Our Winner for Challenge 9 - Bling - as chosen by inklinkz is:

Drum roll....





Congratulations Kym!  You should have received an email from inklinkz, but if not, please contact us via the address in the sidebar.

Now on to the Top 3!

The Top 3 was picked by me, Wendy.  First I want to say.  After going through each and every entry, which are all absolutely fabulous, I narrowed it down to 30!  Then it took me another hour, looking over and over and over and over...you get the picture, to pick the Top 3.  I eventually decided on the following:



This was the first time Laney made an Easle Box card, and isn't it lovely!



I am absolutely in love with the new Emerald Fairies!  Julia's card is just perfect!



Sandy has made such an adorable girlie card!  Who wouldn't love it?

Congratulations! Please take your top three badge from the sidebar and if you would like to join us as guest designer, we'd love to have you. Drop us a line at papercraftingjourney@gmail.com
The next challenge goes live at 8:00.  I hope you join us then!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you Wendy for including my easel card in your top 3 I am delighted hun, congratulations to the other ladies too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely commments