Our Fellow Journeyers

Sunday 8 January 2012

Don't forget the DT Call and a card!!!

Just wanted to stop by and share a card with you and remind you that we have a DT call on at the moment which you don't want to miss!!! So check out the post below for all the details.
I wanted to share this card with as many people as possible as I absolutely love how it turned out!! This was my first attempt at colouring pleats in a dress (thanks to the fantastic tutorial by Zoe from Make it Crafty).
 And I thought the best way for Tilda to have the spotlight was to put her on a white card. The pleats aren't perfect but I think I did an ok job for my first attempt!! I will keep practicing!!!! If you'd like to know more about my card please head on over to my Blog.

BEFORE YOU GO DON"T FORGET ABOUT THE DT CALL WE HAVE AT THE MOMENT!!
SEE THIS POST HERE!

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! Hugs Alethea xx



Photobucket

Blog address: paper-craftingjourney.blogspot.com
Twitter: @PCJChallenges
Email: papercraftingjourney@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely commments