We are looking to add two or three new members to the PCJ Design Team. If you’re interested in joining a group of very talented, and very lovely ladies on the team, please read on.
You don't need to have had previous experience, or have a quadrillion followers of your blog to be considered for the DT. Even if you're relatively new to paper crafting and craft challenges, you can still apply as long as you have a blog of your own. We all had to start somewhere and this blog is to help us all along our paper crafting journey. Many of the current design team had no previous experience of being on a DT and have grown from strength the strength, so please don’t be put off from applying!
What will be expected of you?
- This is a fortnightly challenge which starts every alternate Thursday at 0800 GMT, please take into account your availability to take part in at least 3 out of 4 challenges.
- Follow the set challenge theme and publish a blog post each Challenge Thursday on your own blog - you can combine this with other craft challenges if you want to. We're not in competition with any other challenge blog.
- Comment on your allocated share of the entries and assist with picking the top 3 when required.
- Participate in the PCJ yahoo group and DT blog.
- Be able to work with digital images (stamps, clip art, digi papers etc)
- Increased exposure to your own papercraft projects and blog.
- Although you won't be paid, you will get to work with any sponsored products.
- Have lots of fun and meet new people
The Closing date for the DT call is Thursday 12 January 20:00 GMT
All skill levels are encouraged to apply and if chosen, you will join us for our challenge on19 January.